ZBW box-type substation (10KV)
ZBW modular substation series are designed to combine high-voltage
electrical equipment, transformers, low-voltage electrical
equipment into a compact package of power distribution devices
commonly known as the European box-type substation. The products
are suitable for 10KV (6KV) AC 50Hz substations, which are the
distribution devices that combine high-voltage switchgear,
transformers, and low-voltage switchgear, featured by small
footprint, simple installation, safe and reliable performances,
easy maintenance and other advantages. They can be directly
connected to loads. One-time installation is enough to achieve the
power transmission purposes. The combination of multiple units can
constitute different power supply modes; therefore, the products
are widely used in residential areas, high-rise buildings, tourist
attractions, highways, industrial and mining enterprises, oil
terminals, rural and rural networks and other places.
Environmental Conditions for Operation
1. Altitude: ≤ 1000m.
2. Wind speed: ≤ 34m / s (not more than 700Pa).
3. Ambient temperature: highest temperature +40 ℃, lowest
temperature -35 ℃.
4. Relative humidity: daily average value of not more than 95%,
monthly average value of not more than 95%.
5. Shockproof: horizontal acceleration not greater than 0.4m / s2,
vertical acceleration of 0.15m / s2.
6. Installation site inclination: not more than 3 °.
7. Installed in places away from fire or explosion hazards, serious
contamination, chemical corrosion and severe vibrations.
|High-voltage units||Rated frequency(Hz)||50|
|Rated current of load switches(A)||400,630|
|Rated short-term withstand current(kA/3s)||20|
|Rated peak withstand current(kA/0.3s)||50|
|Rated current of fuse-link(A)||10,16,20,25,31.5,40.50.63|
|Low-voltage units||Rated voltage(kV)||0.4|
|Rated current of low-voltage main incomingswitch(A)||400,630,1000,1500|
|Rated short-term withstand current(kA/1s)||18|
|Rated peak withstand current(kA/0.1s)||18|
|Rated capacity of transformer||100,160,200,315,400,500,630,1250|
1. Good completeness, small size, compact size, safe and reliable
operation, easy maintenance, and removability, etc.
2. Compact structure, small size, covering an area of only about
3.5 m2, greatly reducing the construction costs.
3. As the high-voltage control and protection electrical equipment
is inside the transformer box, without live exposed parts, the
operations are safe and reliable. The energy-saving transformers
have excellent performance, and goodenergy-saving effect.
4. Because the cooling surface of the transformer is in the natural
cooling state outdoors, with heat dissipation conditions, the
capacity of general box-type transformers is up to 1600kVA or less.
5. The substation structure adopts a “mu” shaped or “triangle”
6. The housing is made of aluminum alloy plate, stainless steel
plate, composite board, or glass fiber reinforced cement board, and
can be produced according to the need of the user.
7. Substation base is made of galvanized steel or cement, resistant
to corrosion, with sufficient mechanical strength.
8. The roof has a double-layer structure, with good insulation,
anti-radiationand ventilation effects.
9. The rooms of the substation are separate chambers partitioned
with iron plates; all the rooms are equipped with lighting
facilities. The top of the transformer rooms are equipped with
automatic exhaust devices to adjust the transformer room
10. The colors of the housings are flexible, to be coordinated with
the surrounding environment.